FINAL REFLEXION FOR WORL LITERATURE 2020-2021

   As I'm sure that everyone knows that were in a global pandemic many things are different this year 

for students all around the world. Most of us aren't use to being on a computer for most of the day. One 

 thing that is different from any of my other classes is that I've never ever had a blog to post my 

assignments on. Dr. Preston also lets us express our selves with out blogs and isn't like other teachers 

who just want to see everyone's work to be similar. 

    The most meaningful thing about this course is that Dr. Preston loves to here our ideas and wants us 

to learn by being creative and lets our blogs show who we are. He also understands todays society and 

knows how teenagers are and tries his best to comprehend. out of all the teachers I've had Dr. Preston is 

more comprehensive about his students. 

    I'm most proud of being able to relax and write down my thoughts by doing a journal everyday. 

Writing down my thoughts makes me feel relived and gives me a sense of relaxation. Writing everyday 

has also helped me improve my writing an become a better writer. So I am definitely most proud of my 

writing and I believe I have improved since the beginning of this school year. 

    I wish I would have spend more time re-reading the Les Miserables chapters because I sometimes 

did not understand what we were reading about even if I re-read it, which is why in some of the chapter

summaries or first impressions I wrote down only one or two sentences. 

    Something I learned this semester was that writing down everyday really gets you to improve your 

writing skills and it also helps you get relaxed and is something I will do very often because it really 

causes relieve. 

    The first thing I wanna talk about is my literature analysis book which is the book Wonder. The 

technique the author used was that he switched the narrator, so we got to view a perspective from 

most of the main characters and got to understand why the characters felt or acted like a certain way 

which made the book a whole lot interesting. The second text is Les Miserables, it's crazy to believe

that we have one thing in common currently. In the book there was an epidemic and currently we are in 

a pandemic and in like the book, Marian hospital has run out of space for patients.  A technique the 

author used was focusing on a characters background and let us get to know the character in a spiritual 

level. The writing to your opinion was another things I've read this year. A technique it used was 

evidence and research and information to help us understand the article. 

Comments

Popular Posts