WHY I CHOSE WHAT I CHOSE

                                           WEEK #6&7


    The book I chose for my first literature analysis is the book Wonder. I chose Wonder because I've seen

the movie, but I've never read the book. The movie really touched me and I think the theme/lesson of the 

story was really amazing. The message I think the author tried to portray to the reader was don't judge a 

book by its cover. In the movie Auggie is looked at ugly and disgusting by other students. Even though he 

wasn't the best looking out of everyone he had an amazing personality and was kind to others no matter 

how they treated him. On the other side, Julian, was what you could say the best looking of children, but 

he treated people with such terrible manners. So yous see, it doesn't matter if you are the most prettiest 

person in the world what matter the most is how your personality is and how you treat people. 

Comments

  1. Wow, this makes me want to read it again - thanks for posting! By the way, I love the title of your blog. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts