I HAVE THE ANSWERS

                                             WEEK #3


 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the Pandemic? 

The hardest thing about starting school during the pandemic is having difficulty to find a quiet space and the amount of homework that is given. 

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic? 

I've enjoyed being able to work from home without having to rush from class to class. 

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at? 

In my English course I want to be able to improve my writing skills and stop repeating the beginning of every sentence in my essays.  

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success? 

One habit I can stop to improve my success is to stop fidgeting in class and pay attention at all times. 

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card? 

The grade I expect to earn on this semesters report card is an A. I know that in order to receive this grade I will have to pay attention at all times, participate as much as I can, and speak up when I do not understand something being taught. 

Comments

Popular Posts